Reporting to the Executive Director / CEO, the basic duties of
the Communications Lead position include:
- Manage organization-wide, program, and project-based
- Manage the development and production of key messaging,
branding, and editing of all print and web-based communication
materials, including publications and promotions.
- Ensure consistent and purposeful messaging in all AMA
- Manage content and delivery of the AMA's professional / public
websites and social media.
- Participate in policy planning and development.
- Solicit and coordinate advertising sales.
- Manage third-party design and print companies.
- Manage marketing, publicity, and media relations
- Participate in other AMA activities where
Consideration of applications will begin February 21, 2017;
however, the competition will remain open until a suitable
candidate is found.
The AMA thanks all applicants for their interest, but only those
selected for interviews will be contacted.